Who this course is for:
- Take this course if you're interested in using a library/framework like React, Angular, Vue or Node in the future
What you'll learn
- Build 6 beautiful real-world projects for your portfolio (not boring toy apps)
- How to think and work like a developer: problem-solving, researching, workflows
- Modern ES6+ from the beginning: arrow functions, destructuring, spread operator, optional chaining (ES2020), etc.
- Modern OOP: Classes, constructors, prototypal inheritance, encapsulation, etc.
- Complex concepts like the 'this' keyword, higher-order functions, closures, etc.
- How to architect your code using flowcharts and common patterns
- Modern tools for 2021 and beyond: NPM, Parcel, Babel and ES6 modules
- Practice your skills with 50+ challenges and assignments (solutions included)
- Get friendly support in the Q&A area
- Design your unique learning path according to your goals: course pathways Show more
|How to Navigate This Course||Developer Skills & Editor Setup|
|A Closer Look at Functions||Working With Arrays|
|Numbers, Dates, Intl and Timers||Advanced DOM and Events|
|Forkify App: Building a Modern Application||Setting Up Git and Deployment|
|Free Access : Lifetime Video, Notes In PDF|